Presentation of the Maxo Arte 2017 prizes to 29 young artists for their creations in 15 art modalities
Mar Abierto Fuerteventura generates an economic impact of 4 million Euros for its first celebration in Gran Tarajal.
Repair work on the stone walls in Valle de Santa Inés
•Embellishment work in the area of Morro Jable's church and funeral parlour
• Fuerteventura makes its promotion in Golf
• Das Traumschiff : a German TV series in Fuerteventura
• Tourism waste gets recycled into Christmas decorations: Corralejo lights up its sustainable Christmas lights
• Baifo Extreme 2017: adrenaline, competition and fun for the great Majorero obstacle course
• Students from CEO Tindaya discover how an electric car works
WHO IS WHO
Marcial Morales – President of Fuerteventura's Cabildo
• Luis Hernández – Creator and producer of the Teguerey virgin olive oil (Tiscamanita)
• Marisol Placeres Hierro – Councillor of Education, Training, Employment, Local Development Agency, Market and Accessibility
Homoeopathy treasures: Chamomile
• From a genetic test, we can find out what genes you have and tell you which diet to follow!
• Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
• «No Poo» for nice hair -
Medical advice from doctor Bludau
•Clear skies and .. Happy New Year to everybody!
•Marine chromotherapy: turquoise, the colour of creativity
• Roscón de Reyes: a Christmas dessert
WHAT HAPPENS IN YOUR MUNICIPALITY?
• LA OLIVA
• Happy Ney Year (for bandits)
• I took a loan from a credit card and I am paying very high interest rates. What can I do?
• “Reading areas”